FLUSHMATE® Product Registration
THIS IS YOUR PRODUCT REGISTRATION
Effective August 15, 2004, FLUSHMATE® (the “Company”) warrants the FLUSHMATE® (flushometer tank) operating system (the “unit”) to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of installation on original components and includes a lifetime limited warranty on the FLUSHMATE® tank. The Company promises to replace any part of this product that proves, upon our inspection and within ten (10) years from date of installation, to be defective in material or workmanship. All labor and transportation costs or charges incidental to warranty service are to be borne by the purchaser-user. This warranty is subject to the following:
Specific Conditions to Warranty
1. A warranty registration card has been fully completed and mailed by the purchaser (the “user”) to the Company within thirty (30) days of the date of installation. Product may also be registered online at www.flushmate.com or by calling 800-533-3460
2. The unit has been subject to proper installation, operation and maintenance as outlined in the installation instructions that were supplied with the unit. Note carefully that this warranty is voided if the unit is installed and operated subject to water supply line pressures greater than 125 psi (static) or less than 20 psi (static) for the Series 501B and 503 or less than 35 psi (static) for the Series 504.
3. Service and repairs may only be performed by authorized representatives of the Company or by others upon specific approval by the Company. Unauthorized repairs or alterations shall specifically void the warranty.
4. USE OF PETROLEUM-BASED LUBRICANTS OR CORROSIVE CLEANING PRODUCTS CONTAINING CHLORINE, SUCH AS HOUSEHOLD BLEACH, DROP-IN BLOCKS OR TABLETS, OR DISINFECTANTS THAT ARE APPLIED INSIDE THE CHINA HOLDING TANK WILL VOID YOUR FLUSHMATE® WARRANTY.
5. Proof of purchase is required.
6. FLUSHMATE® systems manufactured prior to August 15, 2004 have a shorter warranty period based on the serial number. Call FLUSHMATE® to verify.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM IMPROPER INSTALLATION, OR FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY NEGLECT, ABUSE OR ALTERATION. THE USE OF GENERIC, “KNOCK-OFF” REPLACEMENT PARTS WILL VOID OWNERS WARRANTY. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO A PERIOD OF TEN (10) YEARS FROM DATE OF INSTALLATION.
Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty and some states do not allow exclusions or limitations regarding incidental or consequential damages so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
No person is authorized to change, add to, or create any warranty or obligation other than that set forth herein. To obtain warranty service, contact Consumer Services toll free (USA & CANADA) 800-533-3460