Flushmate Dropship Policy
Effective May 1, 2020 Flushmate will implement the following Dropship Policy.
DROPSHIP ORDERS – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer. This is standard in the industry, as the costs of packing and shipping individual orders are much higher than shipping a bulk order.
WHY DOES FLUSHMATE CHARGE A DROPSHIP FEE?
- A drop ship fee will be added to all drop ship orders as the costs of processing, packing and shipping individual orders are much higher than shipping bulk orders.
HOW FLUSHMATE DROPSHIP WORKS
- The Buyer (retailer) does not purchase the merchandise until they have sold the item and collected the money from their customer.
- The Buyer (retailer) then purchases the item from Flushmate, and Flushmate ship it directly to their customer.
THE BENEFITS OF DROPSHIP
- This allows Buyer (retailer) to sell a broad range of Flushmate products with no inventory investment.
- There is no expensive inventory or warehouse to maintain related to Flushmate materials.
- Buyer (retailer) do not have to take the time to package and ship the merchandise.
- Buyer (retailer) do not have packaging material expenses when dropship.
- Buy as little or as much as you like.
- Flushmate dropship your order anywhere you want it shipped. We will ship to your customers.
WHEN WE DROPSHIP, WE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Flushmate includes the Buyer’s return address and/or business name in the Sold To on the order.
- Flushmate includes the Buyer’s customer name and address in the Ship To on the order.
- Flushmate does NOT include the prices paid by the Buyer for the merchandise.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED ON DROPSHIP ORDERS?
- A flat fee of $4.99 will be applied to each order defined as a drop shipped order from the buyer with an invoice value less than $50.00 (material only, excluding freight).
- A flat fee of $9.99 will be applied to each order defined as a drop shipped order from the buyer with an invoice value great than $50.00 (material only, excluding freight).